[MUD-Dev] descriptive logic

Bruce Mitchener bruce at cubik.org
Wed Nov 13 22:24:41 CET 2002

Maybe someone out there will find this interesting and do something new:

  http://www.coli.uni-sb.de/~koller/papers/dlws01.html

     "We describe an engine for a computer game which employs
     techniques from computational linguistics and theorem proving
     based on description logic. We show how we represent a world
     model as a DL knowledge base and then illustrate how we use it
     in the computational linguistics modules with the examples of
     analyzing and generating referring expressions."

- bruce