[MUD-Dev] BIZ: MMORG Pioneer looking for part/full time gig

F. Randall Farmer randy.farmer at pobox.com
Sat Nov 30 10:33:03 CET 2002

My current startup (http://www.statesoftware.com) is feeling the VC
cash pinch, and so am I. :-P It is not clear that they're going to
make it into 2003, so I'm aggressively considering other options.

Here's a pointer to my generic cover letter and interactive resume:
http://randy.thefarmers.org

I'm *also* considering short-term contract work, either solo and/or
joint consulting gigs with Chip Morningstar. Consider this option if
your MMORG design / implementation / community could use some
outside (neutral) help.

Feel free to email or call me if you think there might be interest
at your company, or if you have an 'in' at places like Blizzard, as
the WOW FAQ seems to make some promises that are probably
too-hard/impossible to keep. :-)

F. Randall Farmer
randy.farmer at pobox.com
http://randy.thefarmers.org