[MUD-Dev] Secondary characters as a mechanic

Damion Schubert damion at zenofdesign.com
Sun Feb 9 11:21:35 CET 2003

From: Brian Hook

> These characters can be played simultaneously, but the game would
> focus on the "party as character" and "primary as character".  For
> example, faction would be carried at the party level.

I've considered this idea before.  Where I end up getting stuck is
why anyone would join a group with another person if they could be
this self-sufficient.  It does have the possibility of working in a
more war-oriented game (like Shadowbane), but then again, one could
argue that it already exists in the form of Nexon's MMORTS Shattered
Galaxies.

--d