[MUD-Dev] Looking for Paul Schwanz

Richard A. Bartle richard at mud.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 13:41:41 CEST 2003

Working my way through my online bibliography, I've reached an
article by Paul Schwanz (writing as Phinehas), "Morality in
Massively Multi-Player Online Role-Playing Games". Unfortunately, it
seems to have disappeared from the web (or at least from that part
of it that the search engines have looked at).

As the original reference to the article was posted right here on
MUD-DEV, there's a fair chance that Paul himself may see this
message, or at least someone who knows where he is might see it. He
was apparently paul.schwanz at sony.com last year, but that address
doesn't seem to work now.

I'd like to get in touch with him if I can, with a view to getting
permission to put a copy of his article on my site if it's otherwise
inaccessible.

Thanks!

		Richard