[MUD-Dev] Who Killed Miss Norway?

F. Randall Farmer randy.farmer at pobox.com
Sat May 10 17:22:43 CEST 2003

Ren Reynolds last message on this thread contains a confusing
attribution:
> From: Gubbs
>> From: "F. Randall Farmer" <randy.farmer at pobox.com>

>>> I have always found it rather annoying that people seem to want
>>> to celebrate/perpetuate RL relationships in RP games.

> I guess I'd really like to deny most of the distinction here.
[...]

I would never write or say: "I have always found it rather annoying
that people seem to want to celebrate/perpetuate RL relationships in
RP games."  Gubbs did.

My personal take on the matter of 'RL leakage' is that the amount of
seperation between character/avatar and user varies by
individual. Period.  As service operator/designer, I have very
little say in the matter. This is one of Koster's laws, isn't it?
:-)

Randy