[MUD-Dev] WAP MUD GAME DEVELOP

Edouard Kock ekock at naledi3d.com
Mon May 19 09:05:53 CEST 2003

On Thu, 15 May 2003 15:58:01 +0800, Richard Ruan wrote:

> Does anyone has such a wonderful experience like this.?

I could only dream of such a thing, especially considering the costs
involved, mostly locally here. I believe it's entirely feasible, but
I guess that's a given, considering most cellphones run with a java
backend.

I think, however, market trends would be against major development
of such a system, since most cellphone owners didn't get their
Ericsson T300 with color display, to play a text-based game. That
doesn't mean the market for it -doesn't- exist, just that it'd be
hard to tap into it.

Edouard Kock
Digital Art Monkey