[MUD-Dev] [DGN] Senior Focus Mentor Needed

Andrew Budd budda at d-e.org
Wed Jan 14 18:29:30 CET 2004

Hey Mud-DEV,

I am a senior at Dwight-Englewood, and engaged in the school's
"Senior Focus" program.  The program basically requires me to write
a large research paper over the course of my first semester (done
already) and perform field work over the course of my second.  As
part of my fieldwork, I am required to have a mentor to ask
questions and have "glance over my shoulder" every once in a while.

I have taken a serious interest in MUD design and development for
nearly 5 years now, and thus chose it as my focus topic.  For my
second semester fieldwork, I'm building a small world and modifying
a stock codebase.  Since I only have 10 weeks in which to complete
my fieldwork, its scope must be reletivly small.

So, simply put, I need a mentor for my 10 week fieldwork project on
building a MUD.  Is anyone interested in helping me out?

-Andrew Budd