[MUD-Dev] Removing the almighty experience point...

Miroslav Silovic miro at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 13 11:06:14 CEST 2004

matt at ironrealms.com wrote:

> Yep. Gemstone IV, Dragonrealms, Achaea, Aardwolf, Medievia,
> etc. None of the biggest are MUSHes.

*cough* Shangrila *cough* is bigger than most of the above - they
get 180 - 500 connects. Right now (way in the off-hours):

  Shangrila 182
  Achaea 151
  Medievia 142

Of course, they're cheating - Shangrila is a rather extreme TS MUSH.

Now that I went to search, a relatively comprehensive list is at

  http://www.moosh.net/mush/List/popular.shtml

According to it, no other MUSH compares to Shangrila (the second is
6x smaller). Almost makes me ashamed to be a MUSHer. :)

    Miro