[MUD-Dev] Efficient AI?

Robert Zubek rob at cs.northwestern.edu
Sun Mar 6 19:45:48 CET 2005

Ola wrote:

> I just thought about how to implement efficient markov chain based
> AI for a MUD. Maybe this implementation strategy is unworkable, or
> maybe it is well known, but it might be worth a discussion.

I'm a big fan of all things Markov, and I was wondering if you could
include more details about what you have in mind? I suppose it's not
clear to me what is the process that's being modeled with the Markov
chain, what the state space represents, etc. More details - or maybe
an example - would be much appreciated. :)

Rob

--
Robert Zubek
http://www.cs.northwestern.edu/~rob