[MUD-Dev] Re: PK and my "Mobless MUD" idea

Dr. Cat cat at bga.com
Mon May 4 02:02:39 CEST 1998

> Sooner rather than later, some company will put up a pay server that will
> be essentially similar to a virtual bordello.  It will share many
> characteristics in common with muds, the perpetrators will make lots of
> money, and some of us will be posting on better ways to design and
> implement realistic NPC orgasms.  ;)

It might be my business partner and I.  Maybe not.  We'll see.  :X)
And I'll be happily ignoring the threads on better NPC orgasms and
concentrating on implementing the features that really matter, 'cause I
would never bother implementing NPC orgasms at ALL.  There'd be some
interesting new PC peripherals, though...  All of which could be placed
under the control of your partner.

Or we might ignore that market and go after the children's market.  I
know an author of children's books who might be interested.  Then the
problem would become trying to keep the perverts out, rather than trying
to figure out how to lure them in!

Are we hopelessly off-topic yet?

   Dr. Cat / Dragon's Eye Productions       ||       Free alpha test:
  Furcadia - a new graphic mud for PCs!     ||  Let your imagination soar!