[MUD-Dev] Re: Java multithreading test source

Ben Greear greear at cyberhighway.net
Tue May 19 22:08:03 CEST 1998

Please send me a copy, I'll at least put the tgz on my web page,
I'll put it up in applet form when I get a chance..

Ben Greear (greear at cyberhighway.net)  http://www.primenet.com/~greear
Author of ScryMUD:  mud.primenet.com 4444
http://www.primenet.com/~greear/ScryMUD/scry.html

--
MUD-Dev: Advancing an unrealised future.