[MUD-Dev] Modelling combat

Greg Miller gmiller at classic-games.com
Sat Jul 22 11:35:53 CEST 2000

  Travis Casey wrote:

> Friday, July 21, 2000, 1:16:27 AM, Greg Miller <gmiller at classic-games.com> wrote:
> > I'm not aware of any book info/review sites aimed at RPG and mud
> > designers. You seem to know many of the good ones... *hint* *hint*
>
> Hmm... good books for game designers... do you want just "real"
> non-fiction books, or should I list RPGs as well?  And what about
> fiction?

Oh, I think RPG rulebooks should definately make the list... As for
fiction, I'd limit it to those with some specific usefulness to
designers, perhaps those with good examples of certain archetypical
scenarios or characters?
--
http://www.classic-games.com/              http://www.indie-games.com/
Smarter than God? No, but I'm smarter than he was when he was my age.