[MUD-Dev] OOC functionality (was: I Want to Forge Swords. [An other letter to game designers])

Hulbert Hulbert
Wed May 9 08:07:30 CEST 2001

No.

I have played The Realm.  Up until a few months a go.  I'm not a
particularly 'community' minded player, though, and don't have much to
add to the conversation except to say that The Realm is a very good
community.  More than anything else.  I have not played the other
graphical MOGs out there, but from what I've heard, none of them has
as strong a community as The Realm.  Larger, yes...stronger, No.