[MUD-Dev] Re: The Future of MMOGs... what\'s next?

David H. Loeser Jr. daklozar at insightbb.com
Thu Jul 4 22:34:25 CEST 2002

From: Sean Kelly

> I was kind of hoping BioWare would put up an official player vault
> to facilitate this...  along with a few web boards specifically
> for organizing games, helping server owners interact, etc.  Still,
> I think NWN has a fantastic chance of becoming the game UO could
> have been.  Better late than never.

Am I missing something here? I mean NWN is not massive; I think
there is a max player count of 64. NWN is not persistent - as UO is.
How, then, can NWN be the game that UW could have been?  Don't
misconstrue my questions as being sarcastic... I really want to know
what you are comparing between the two games.

David "Dak Lozar" Loeser