[MUD-Dev] Re: MMO Communities

Brad McQuaid bmcquaid at cox.net
Wed Aug 11 09:53:37 CEST 2004

<EdNote: This thread dies here.>

Said Jeff Freeman:
> From: J C Lawrence

>> How many people were on the EQ team?

> According to most game journalists, just Brad.

> :P

Hrm, strange that you would say that Jeff -- they seem to notice the
press releases we put out when an ex-EQ team member joins Sigil, and
their articles seem to reflect that.  In fact, we go out of our way
to promote our team members and their accomplishments.

Can your team say the same, or are Raph & Rich just as recognized
and singled out as I am, or perhaps even more so?